Information pursuant to art. 13-14 of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) 2016/679
According to the law, since may the 25th 2018, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
According to article 13 of the GDPR 2016/679, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
- Personal data (name, surname, end of identification document and copy of the same, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) will be provided at the time of accession according to the type of operation requested.
The personal data provided will be subject to::
- in relation to contractual obligations and General Conditions of Use of the Site:
- of treatment related to the functions performed by Rita Dell'Omo, pursuant to art. 180 L. 633/41;
- of treatment for the exclusive marketing activity of Rita Dell'Omo following interest in its services expressed by the interested party to the processing;
- in relation to legal obligations:
- of treatment connected to the VAT regulation (VAT tax register, etc.);
- Please note that, taking into account the purposes of the treatment as explained above, in some cases the data provision is mandatory and their failure, partial or inaccurate conferment may have, as a consequence, the inability to perform the requested activity and precludes Rita Dell'Omo from fulfilling the contractual obligations as foreseen by the mandate contract.
The personal data we process are:
- Name and Surname;
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- The treatment will be carried out with manual and / or computerized and telematic tools with organizational and processing logics strictly related to the purposes themselves and in any case in such a way as to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in compliance with organizational and physical measures and logics provided for by the provisions in force.
ADDRESSEES OF THE TREATMENT
- We inform you that the data provided are communicated, with suitable procedures, to companies - even foreign - or Service Providers, operating outside the national territory (even outside the EU), so that the intermediation and provision of the Services requested to Rita Dell Omo are guaranteed internationally.
- In case of purchase of our product and / or services: personal data are kept for the entire duration of the supply and/or mandate relationship and, in the case of revocation and/or other type of termination of the relationship, within the prescription terms indicated in art. 19 of Legislative Decree 35/2017.
- In all other cases: personal data is stored for 12 months for marketing and remarketing purposes
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY TO TREATMENT
- You can, at any time, exercise the rights:
- access to personal data;
- to obtain the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing that concerns data;
- to oppose the treatment;
- to data portability;
- to revoke the consent, where provided: the revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation;
- to propose a complaint to the supervisory authority.
The exercise of your rights can be done by sending an email request to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or using the special form that we have prepared .
- The Data Controller is Rita Dell'Omo with registered office in Norma, Via Cavour 33, 04010. The Data Processor, which can be contacted to exercise the rights under Art. 12 and/or for any clarifications regarding the protection of personal data, can be reached at: email@example.com.
THE DATA CONTROLLER
Rita Dell'Omo Wedding Planner & Events Designer
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes, for example, IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users, parameters related to the operating system, etc. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning (see the paragraph on cookies). The data could be used by the competent authorities to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical IT crimes to the detriment of the site.
* You can find more information on collecting and using this data here:
For an overview of how privacy is treated by Google, visit this page: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
To disable Google Analytics, visit this page: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
THIRD PARTY COOKIE
"Third-party" cookies are related to services provided by third parties, such as "like" and the "Share" and they monitor the effectiveness of advertising. The third party provides these services in exchange for information regarding the user's visit to our site. It also follows for third-party cookie suppliers the obligation to comply with the relevant legislation. For this reason we refer to the links of the web pages of the third party site, where the user will be able to find the cookie consent collection forms and their related information.
Should the services be provided by indirect contacts with third parties, the user must link the sites of the subjects that act as intermediaries between us and the same third parties.
We currently do not use third-party cookies
Rita Dell'Omo is not responsible for the content of third-party websites that may or may not set cookies.
With reference to the Cookies of THIRD PARTY
Third party cookies (including analytics) are linked to services provided by third parties. Below are the links to the web pages of the third party website, where you can find the cookie consent collection forms and their related information:
BROWSER SETTINGS: HOW DO I CHECK COOKIES
The section of "Guide" in user's browser should be able to help manage cookie settings. If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser to be informed about when they are sent. It is also possible to delete cookies that have already been stored at any time, using the browser settings.
Manage cookies with Google Chrome browser
Manage cookies with Internet Explorer browser
Manage cookies with Mozilla Firefox browser
Manage cookies with the Safari browser
Where you can find more information about cookies:
Other useful links
If you want more information about cookies and their use, you may find the following links interesting:
- The Microsoft guide to cookies
- All about Cookie
- Sito del Italian Data Protection Authority
Datas we collect and why
Name and Surname, e-mail, phone number
We share datas with...
We'll never share your datas with third parts